6 Easy Halloween Costumes for Booklovers
I'll be the first to admit I'm not a huge fan of Halloween. I generally find it creepy and ugly and just a tad bit tacky. But these 6 literary costumes are enough to make me change my mind! Easy and adorable, they're the perfect combination for any book-lover's upcoming Halloween needs.
1. Fern from Charlotte's Web
2. The Rainbow Fish by Marcus Pfister
3. Mary Poppins by P.L. Travers
4. A Bookworm!
5. Mouse and Cookie from If You Give a Mouse a Cookie by Laura Numeroff
6. Belle from the classic French fairyale, The Beauty and the Beast
What were some of your favorite Halloween costumes?
*none of these pictures are my own, sources included where known.