Gift Ideas for the Reader in Your Life
Anyone else braving the Black Friday crowds to start your Christmas shopping today? Tired of buying Barnes & Noble gift cards every year for the readers in your life? Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas for book lovers to help you out!
1. These bookends from our favorite Fixer Upper couple are both beautiful and functional.
2. Paddywax candles are the perfect gift for the reader who loves to soak in a bubble bath with a good book and candles burning. The Jane Austen candle carries hints of tuberose and jasmine, while Ralph Waldo Emerson's has notes of cedar and wild fern. This collection also features Dickens, Poe, and Steinbeck.
3. Dear Lillie offers a range of hand-lettered prints and canvases featuring quotes from authors such as Dickinson, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and L.M. Montgomery, to name a few.
4. How adorable is this Kate Spade travel mug? Perfect for the reader on the go!
5. Every reader needs a tote bag big enough to carry all their library books. Litographs takes lines from classic novels and prints them in the shape of a design on totes, t-shirts, scarves and more! With over 200 books to choose from, there's something for every reader on your list!